Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where it all begins...

Photography is something I've wanted to venture into for a long time. And finally - it's time!

I love the element of surprise in my photos - capturing the true heart and personality of everyone I work with.

The beginning of my portfolio is all here. And I look forward to meeting so many new people to help me build on that very soon!

Please email me at mdallasantaphotography@gmail.com for information on pricing and packages. While I'm still in the process of building up my portfolio, I'll be offering discounts on all pricing.

- Meredith

1 comment:

  1. I was told to have a look at your site by Denise. I am a Photographer / Accountant in melbourne. These are just beautiful images.
    Kind Regards
    Rolf Proft

    ReplyDelete

Followers